Thursday, March 12, 2020

planning to re-shoot and re-edit

This week, my group and I are discussing the next steps to the film. There are a few scenes that need to be reshot, as well as new ways we want to edit. For the reshooting, I will be out of town so unfortunately they will have to do it without me . I know we are focusing on the shattering of the plates scene, since they were not smooth. Even though we have a film edited and ready, it could have a lot fo work done to it. This is where I come in. My job is to edit with Jaheim and really focusing on making a smoother film. This includes the style of titles. Since some of the work I edited was on Imovie the title style was different. I wasn't able to move the titles around where I wanted them. On pinnacle studious, it is a little different. We want to try setting up the film on Imovie, to have quicker cutting and piecing together. Then, we want to transfer the film to pinnacle studios which Jaheim will focus more on. Since I have worked with Imovie before and it is my laptop, it seems to fit the plan better. I want to focus on colors for the titles. Some scenes blend in better with white or black but I want to be able to have a theme with the titles instead of just fitting it to each theme. Another thing is size. The titles in our film already, do not match the importance of the size that I feel it could. It will be my job to make sure the sizes of the titles also align with the scene and job. As for filming, I will not play an important role there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

audience and institution essay

New movies are released every day, some make it big, some don't, but what is it that really fluctuates a film? Well, a good film is ...