Sunday, April 12, 2020

fly me to the moon- music video





At the beginning of the year my group and I worked on a music video project. We chose the song fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra. We tried to portray an LGBTQ couple that is in love and dances while they bond to the song. We shot this film at a local middle school. With more time a different location would have been ideal. The classic, gave us many opportunities to create a film that had old fashion style to it. We were able to create the film in black and white which set the tone for the time the song came out. I was actually an actor for this music video, where as in the final project i focused more on editing. We were actually really proud of this film, we thought it was very smooth and simple. If I could change something I would probably get a few more scenes to add into the film. Scenes with certain angles that really helped create a romantic genre. This film taught my group and I a lot about how we would proceed with the next project. Blogging was something that became easier, as I learned how to get in depth with my project step by step. In general it helped our group as we got used to the camera. I got used to being in front of the camera. Emily was used to filming and learning how to use the tripod. Jaheim edited most of this film, he did a really good job and got used to pinnacle studios. This project also helped us understand all the technology we use for creating these films. We learned that the laptops in school are very slow, similar to the apps at the school. But, we also learned that we have to be able to back up our data and send it to each other so that it is not lost. That is actually how we have this film available , because we had emailed the music video to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

audience and institution essay

New movies are released every day, some make it big, some don't, but what is it that really fluctuates a film? Well, a good film is ...