Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

My name is Andrea, I am a senior at Fort Lauderdale High School. Currently there are three main priorities in my life: College, lacrosse and work. As school has always been very important to me, college is my next step, which means much of my time is dedicated to perfecting my applications and  trying to get a scholarship for lacrosse. I am in a very indecisive stage in my life right now as I feel like my future depends on these next few months. Through all the stress, staying happy is a priority for myself, i always dedicate time to my friends and going out to do fun things. 

Family wise, the only people I consider my immediate family is my mom and brother. I live with my mom so we have a better relationship. I grew up with two brothers but my brother is now in the marines, in North Carolina. My dad lives in Texas so I only see him about twice a year. Friends are very important to me, even though people say "blood is family", I have friends that are there for me more then family is. 

The last thing that is an important part of who I am are my values. I love politics and take interest in the topics of wealth and the powerful. It falls into my values as I believe that happiness is a necessary part of living and that money is not, money is what corrupts humanity and fills us with sin. My future jobs and studies will fall into the area of law and politics.God plays into my values, as I believe in a higher being and to me God is a certainty within my life. The way I work on myself as a person reflects christian values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

audience and institution essay

New movies are released every day, some make it big, some don't, but what is it that really fluctuates a film? Well, a good film is ...