Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming blog: pre-start

Unfortunately, my group and I have not started filming. This has to do with the fact that the blogs that were due in the last few days, including the 10 pages worth of storyboarding. Stretching out each scene to fit into 10 pages was probably the most difficult part.  Although I am confident in our script, it was hard to make each scene in this much detail. I personally had some trouble putting both the script and storyboard together. I knew the work was being done but I needed to sit and match each one to have a better understanding of what we will be filming. The group also raised some concerns as to whether our script would clearly match the storyboard for the filming. Due to this hesitance we have not yet filmed. We took this class period to come up with a schedule that works for us all. I drive, so location is not an issue for me but one factor that made it difficult for me to schedule well is my work. Since this filming needs to be done as soon as possible, this weekend was our best bet. i work all weekend, so I am making it my responsibility to switch a shift around to be able to make it. We are creating a schedule that all four of us can attend, since two of us are actors, one if filming and then I will be helping with props and extras in the film. Even though we do have a location, we found another one that may fit best. This is another reason why we took a while to film, because we wanted the best possible spot. We have decided instead to film at our group members grandma house. We want to meet up on Saturday around 12-1. We also needed props and food prepared before we started filming. Food is important to set up since it needs to resemble body parts and more time to set this up, the better. Also, more time allows us to set up the house to get rid of anything we do not want in the shot as well us set up anything we do in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

audience and institution essay

New movies are released every day, some make it big, some don't, but what is it that really fluctuates a film? Well, a good film is ...