Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming: inside the house

Inside the house 

Over the weekend we filmed the inside scene, to film the main food scene. This filming took place at Emilys house. There were many things to set up before this scene started, including outfits, food, plates and the table. I had to pull up a few things on my phone. I had the pictures of the storyboard, the google slides of the script and the shooting. Since I was not acting it was important that I was around to help remind the person filming and the actors what shot we want to get. The food scene is about the only scene shot inside. I helped Emily direct the film and shots. While the food was getting set up, I helped make sure everyone was in their right positions. I did this by looking at the story board and seeing if the actors, Jaheim and Victoria were in their proper seats. I then explained to Emily what we had in mind for which angle to shoot the shot. When it was time for their lines about the food, I pulled up the script. I reminded Jaheim and Victoria what they each had to say. This was important as they were constantly forgetting which line to say next. My importance here was not too hard, I enjoyed helping out the person filming and the actors. Co-directing, I would say is a good title for my role. Some other things that were a part of the food scene, was correcting certain things. For example, the plates positioning and when to put the food where. As well as making sure the camera was in an angle that did not include mirrors, or blocked out anyones face. Due to to tightness of the dining room with mirrors on both sides, we had to make sure the camera was set perfectly centered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

audience and institution essay

New movies are released every day, some make it big, some don't, but what is it that really fluctuates a film? Well, a good film is ...