Monday, March 2, 2020

editing blog: the rough draft

Our first filming day is complete. We have every part we need to start putting together the film. We will be editing on pinnacle studios. The first step was to take all the film and put it on google drive. Jaheim did that. I was going to start the editing. We were on a short time period since our peer review was due in the next few days. Our main focus was getting the right clips into the app and to have them structured properly. There was tons of film which made it harder for us. This was probably the most time consuming. I was in charge of finishing up the edit. I had to add the titles for each scene. It didn't always align which made the editing process longer. I do not think the final film will match up to the powerpoint we had previously made but as long as all the information is included, it works. Due to the shortened of time, we had to transfer our film onto  I movie. I had to do it onto my laptop, and finish up editing. Personally I felt as if, editing on I movie was easier than pinnacle studios. Overall, the film turned out okay, re-filming and reediting is definitely going to be crucial for the final movie. Music still needs to be added onto the film, to create a more suspenseful tone. As well as, Putting more editing for the car scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

audience and institution essay

New movies are released every day, some make it big, some don't, but what is it that really fluctuates a film? Well, a good film is ...