Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Story boarding



 This is the storyboard my group came up with. The day we worked on this, I wasn't in school so I had to trust that my team would do a good job and keep the story the same. The story board, in my opinion turned out really good, they kept it simple and on target with how we wanted it to turn out. The pictures uploaded do not show the final project, we did add some color to the pictures, like green and red. The factors that made the picture very good was the simplicity of the drawings, there isn't deep detail of a face or the background yet the message is still well perceived in these pictures. I really like that I can imagine these actions taking place, we have a head start in placing our bodies into the film. We already know how much of somebody we want to see within the film, for example a long shot, which plans to get our entire bodies or a close up which plans to get our face and emotion. When talking to my group about the process of the drawings, they explained that they just explained the scenario and then did a picture. The trick to making these pictures turn out good was not overthinking or trying to be an artist but to just draw something that makes sense and could be reliable. There are two boxes that have an over the shoulder shot drawing, yet is not expressed in the title so I am unsure of whether we do not want to film that or we forgot to put it in the title. The last thing we need to hope for Is the weather to stay sunny or at least dry out so that the track and the exhaustion of heat is represented well in film.





No comments:

Post a Comment

audience and institution essay

New movies are released every day, some make it big, some don't, but what is it that really fluctuates a film? Well, a good film is ...